Best viewed in 1024X768 Resolution.
Blog design created in 1024X768 Resolution.
Blog designed by: I|LuSi0nS' Designs
Blog designed on: 5th August 2006
Blogged by: Leonard Lee
Credits to the various creators of the various brushes.
Copyright 2006 I|LuSi0nS Design.
His Profile
His Name : Leonard Lee His NickName : Lek Dao Kia, I|LuSi0nS His Trademark: I|LuSi0nS' Designs His D.O.B : 24th August 1987 His School : Nanyang Poly - Engineering IT His Work : National Institute Of Education & Toy R' Us His Dream : A Photographer, A Programmer, A DesignerHis Family
God Mummy : Ziqian God Aunty : Pixie God JieJies : LeonYie, Ann Ann, Yumiko, Jacqueline God MeiMeis : Tracy, Suyi, Philana, Zelia, Joanne Angela, Stacy, Valerie, Jia Yan, Sandy God Daughter: June Half Sister : Weiqian
His Wishes
/-A new Wallet-/ /- PSP!!! -/ /- Sony Digital Camera -/ /- A Watch -/ /- A Bag -/ /- External Hardisk -250Gb -/ /- Web Camera -/ /- Any gadgets that's Cool -/ I am a gadget Freak!
Links
Sunday, November 19, 2006
Post number 40 le.. =) still got soo many more to go...
hmm.. I have set a resolution in mind... to work harder from now on...
but i dunno why can i get motivated from... haha.. I really wanna make it.. be it world skills or just my ordinary poly life.. at least get my GPA back to 3.0++ I cant afford it to drop any lower le.. now i gotten my jie to motivate me to work for it for my last 1 n a half yrs in NYP.. hope it works...
I have already put 79% of SU out of my mind. the reminding 20% comes from Camp Embed and the 1% is my IT duty in SU..
For priority, i have set abt 30% priority to Open House... as it is probably the last event for most of us in the comm.. Katherine said tt it will be her last le.. so yea.. We will have to make tis a success.. something memorable for us all... the rest of my priority goes to my studys and training le =) be it good or bad.. i will have to work hard for it.. Not juz for me.. but for everyone who's supporting me... My parents, my lovely piggy jiejie and the many other people out there.
Leonard Lee.. It's time to get rid of the laziness n the procastination that was in u since Pri 1.... time to work hard le ><>
Hmm.. We shall see if i will really work hard =)
for starters... i will start researching on PLC programming tmr =)He wrote something on 10:51:00 PM...